Divorce Modifications

Change your Divorce Order


Case Modifications

Cincinnati Lawyers For Child Custody And Support Modifications

Legal Modifications

At the conclusion of every divorce, the court will create an order that determines each party's rights and responsibilities as to child custody, child support, spousal support and other issues. While this order may reflect the realities of your life at the time of a divorce, there is no doubt that your life and your children's lives will change and evolve after a divorce. A divorce order that may have been sensible years ago may no longer be appropriate. When your life has changed, you need a lawyer who will help you change your divorce order.

At Bailey & Gunderson, our Cincinnati lawyers help with child custody and support modifications for people in Hamilton, Clermont, Warren and Butler Counties in Ohio. Our attorneys, Michael Bailey and Eric Gunderson, each bring more than 27 years of family law experience and will work tirelessly on your behalf.

Cincinnati Divorce Modification Attorney

Under Ohio law, a divorce order can be modified if there has been a substantial change in circumstances. A substantial change in circumstances can be any number of things, from the loss of a job, a new job or promotion, a serious illness, or a child's changing needs. Any modification to child custody, visitation and child support must also be in the best interests of the children. In every modification case, we will advise you on how best to accomplish your goals. We even take on especially challenging modification cases, such as when one parent wants to relocate with the children far away from the other parent.

Our law firm also helps people enforce the terms of their divorce orders. For instance, when one parent fails to pay support or if a parent fails to adhere to a custody arrangement, it can create far-reaching problems. We are prepared to advocate powerfully in court when necessary to protect your family's rights.

Contact our CIncinnati Child Custody Attorneys

Give us a call at 513-631-0022, or complete our online contact form to schedule a consultation.