We're Here to Help

Legal Information in plain English



How do you make sure your assets are transferred to your surviving spouse or children in a manner as efficiently and quickly as possible?

There are many methods to accomplish this goal. The types of assets you have and the values of your assets must be evaluated to accomplish your goals. It may be as simple as designating a beneficiary with the administrator of the asset, or more complex by creating your own trust.

Get your estate planning completed soon (before it’s too late). It is worth your time to meet with your attorney to discuss your estate planning objectives so that your surviving spouse or children can complete the orderly transfer of your assets, and to minimize the expense to do so.

This insight into the law is provided by Michael S. Bailey, Esq. of the law firm of Bailey & Gunderson Co., L.P.A., with offices in Norwood and Western Hills. Phone: (513) 631-0022.

 Estate Planning C