We're Here to Help

Legal Information in plain English



Issues with Parental Alienation?

Are you involved in a situation where the parent of your children is trying to alienate the children from you? See the following link which provides more information related to this issue:  More Information About Parental Alienation

If you are involved in this type of situation, please call one of our attorneys at Bailey & Gunderson for guidance and assistance related to this issue. There may be options available to you to help resolve this issue.

This insight into the law is provided by Michael S. Bailey, Esq. of the law firm of Bailey & Gunderson Co., L.P.A., with offices in Norwood, Western Hills and Anderson Township. Phone: (513) 631-0022.


Parental Alienation A